Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's WEDNESDAY again! Time for WIWW!

Every week, we link up to The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. If you haven't started linking up, like the rest of us, you should really start! It's a lot of fun and a great way to document what you wear and when you wear it. I know what your thinking, "but I don't want to take a pic of myself everyday" or "I don't dress cute everyday." Ask Courtney, I said the exact same thing, BUT now.... I LOVE IT! And's it's a lot easier than you think!! Join in on the fun, and let us know where we can see your amazing outfits!

We skipped WIWW last week, because we were VERY busy with other things going on in our live's. But we are back this week and you get a few extra pics in this week's WIWW. Soooooo..... here goes nothin!

HEATHER....

Wednesday 8/24
Blouse- Ross
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals-Ross

Thursday 8/25
Tee- Target
Cardi- Ross
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Friday 8/26
Shirt- Aeropostale
Jeans- Old Navy
Flip-Flops- Yellow Box

Close up of leopard "E".

Monday- 8/29
Tee- Target
Top- Forever 21
Shorts- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Thursday 9/1
Top- Ross
Cardi-Ross
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Best birthday present every! Thanks sis!

Friday 9/2
Shirt- Aeropostale
Shorts- Old Navy
Sandals-Ross

Close up of my Camo "E".... In the spirit of Dove hunting season!

Monday 9/6
Dress- Target
Cardi- Ross
Sandals-Ross

That's all folks! Just me this week, Court will join us all again next Wednesday. Thanks for visiting! Have a great rest of the week!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Denissa said...

VERY cute! Love all your necklaces :)

Cate said...

Love the outfits - and your hair always looks so great:)
Cate @ www.wildruffle.com

Linda Z said...

You do the cutest things with your hair! :)

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

Love your shoes in all of these and I so agree with Linda Z your hair is just adorable!

xoxox,
Maria {The BMC Report}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...