Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weekend Wedding

I am so glad it is finally Thursday!

For some reason this week has seemed so long.  It could be because Ace has been sick and then I wasn't feeling to good at the beginning of the week.  It seems like it is always something.

The other night I was feeling so bad that I went to bed at 8:30 and that never happens.  Thanks to Adam!) I slept all night and felt a lot better when I woke up the next morning.  I guess sometimes life just catches up to you and you need to rest up.

Well, we didn't have a lot going on this weekend at all.  Adam had to work so Saturday we stayed at home all day.

Adam, Austin and I went to a wedding Saturday night.







Sunday, we laid around all day.

We all had a nice relaxing weekend.
Photobucket


We all had a good time.  I am glad we decided to go...even if it was just a few hours.  And I was proud of myself for taking some pictures...even if there not the best.

At one point Saturday I dropped my camera and though I broke it.  I was so upset and mad at myself!  Luckily, Austin ended up fixing it on the way home...turns out I had the battery in wrong. Ha! 




My mom kept Aydrie and Ace for us so we could go to the wedding.   Austin is at the age where he wants to go every where with us.  I think he is just nosey and doesn't want to miss anything.

Aydrie doesn't like loud nosies and being around a lot of people and I wasn't in the mood to chase Ace around all night...so that is why they didn't go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...