Thursday, September 29, 2011

Friday Night Football

This past Friday night me and my boys went to the football game.  The weather was nice but we nearly didn't make it through the game because of crickets!

They were horrible.  From what I hear when the weather cools off they will not be there anymore.  So, I am hoping at the next game they will be gone. I don't remember them being that bad.




Saturday we had a lazy day.  Not much going on at all. I think I was in my jammies until around 1:00 when we finally decided to get dressed.  I am really not a person that likes to lay around in jammies all day but sometimes I will. 

I spent most of the day with these two. 




Austin went to the Ranger game with his aunt and uncle and had a great time.  It was Jayden's first Ranger game!

{Thanks for the pic, Aunt April!}

Saturday night Adam and I had a date night.  It was nice for just the two of us to get out.  The funny thing is we had the kids picked up and were home by 10:00.  Ha!  I think we are getting old.






Sunday, I should have been getting stuff done for the birthday party this weekend but I didn't. Instead we made a trip to DQ.  I love DQ Blizzards!  After our late lunch we made a trip to Target just to get out of the house.

I found Aydrie the cutest outfit and got it home and it was to big.  I hate when that happens...so that means I will have to make another trip. I am hoping I can find her size.




 Hope you had a good weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...