Monday, September 12, 2011

Show and Tell Monday - DIY Pizza Rolls

Happy Monday!!

I am addicted to Pinterest these days and if you are like me you pin and pin and pin.

Then you say you are going to try to do some of the stuff you pin and you never do.

Well, I finally tried something I pinned!

Yesterday, I made Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups.


Items Needed

-2 cans of crescent rolls
-Shredded Cheese
-Pepperoni
-Pizza Sauce




Now, all you do is unroll your crescent rolls.

Add your pepperoni and cheese.

Then roll them up.

Bake at 375 degrees until the rolls are golden brown.

Then use your pizza sauce for dipping and enjoy!




They were so easy and so good

Everyone loved them and I even made some with just cheese for Aydrie.

We will definitely be making these again.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking here.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh these look so yummy! Stopping in from A to Z. :)

Tanya said...

I featured this on my Friday Favorites today. Come over and check it out! Happy Friday to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...