Sunday, September 18, 2011

Show and Tell Monday- My New Coffee Table Trunk

This weekend, Jared and I visited the beautiful town of Fredericksburg, Texas. We had a blast and I'll share more with you later but I wanted to show you what I am so happy to have found!

I have been looking for a coffee table for at least 6 months now. Currently we have an ottoman and there is not a lot of space to set things on it. I knew I needed something to serve as a coffee table, but wasn't really sure I wanted an actual table.

I've thought a lot about an old door, maybe a window, or an old wood trunk. That's exactly what I found this weekend. An old wood trunk in pretty good condition  not too bad condition.


It needs some work, but it's going to look so great in my living room. If you have any advice please let me know what you think I should do!

I promise to update you soon on the status of my new Coffee Table Trunk!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda Z said...

I love trunks... grew up with one that that in our house. Now I have an old wooden one and keep my Christmas ornaments in it, just like we did when I was little. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...