Friday, September 16, 2011

Randoms

Yay!! It's Friday!  Here's what we had going on this week. Lots of randomness this week!


I pinned the "No Heat Curl Method" last week and have been wanting to try it.

So, last Saturday that is what I did.  Please, don't laugh at me. Adam did enough of that on Saturday night when I walked out of the bathroom like this.





Well, this was a total fail for me.

When I took my hair down it was curled some, a little firzzy and just looked all tangled. 


I will still be using my curling iron to get my curls.   It felt like I was doing more damage to my hair trying to get it out of the handband.

I ended up putting my hair in a pony tail for the day. 

Oh, well that is one thing I can mark of my need to try list.



I told you yesterday that we went to The Cheesecake Factory last Saturday.  Well, we couldn't leave that place without a piece of cheesecake.  I was so full on Saturday that I finally got to enjoy this lovely piece of cheesecake on Sunday. It was so good.  I LOVE cheesecake!





Austin has been playing his instrument this week and so far Ace is scared of it.  When Austin plays it he has to go to his room and shut his door.  If Ace hears it he will cry.  I am hoping he will get used to it.





Wednesday night we finally got to meet and Heather and Jared for mexican food.  We weren't able to go the last two weeks because of other stuff going on. It was nice to get to visit with them.  Miss Aydrie was all giggles Wednesday night. If she wasn't eating she was just a giggling.





The other night Ace was playing in his pack-n-play and Aydrie couldn't stand it.  I am sure she wanted the toy Ace was playing with.




Aunt April got Aydrie and Ace these cute Halloween shirts.  Thank you Aunt April!  Now if it would only get cooler so we can wear them. Ha!





Yesterday, when I got home I had a package waiting for me. I was so happy! I couldn't get in the house fast enough to open it.  I LOVE Bath & Body Works fall scents.  My house is smelling so good!



Hope you all have a great weekend!



life rearranged



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...