Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday!  Gosh…this week just flew by! I am sure it was only because I have been busy getting things ready for the party.

A big “THANKS” to mom and Heather who came over this week and help me get some stuff done.

I decided at the last minute that I wanted to make Aydrie a cute shirt for the party. So, I went through my fabric and luckily I had everything I needed.  I got everything put on the shirt and my mom is sewing it for me.  After making Aydrie’s I so could have made Ace his birthday shirt and saved some money. Oh, well…maybe next time.



Last Friday we went to the football game and since it was supposed to be a little cool I put on Ace’s baby legs with his shorts.  He looked so cute!



Ace’s birthday was on Wednesday and I now have a ONE year old!  Wednesday night we had cupcakes and sang “Happy Birthday” to him. He really didn't know what to think. I love this pic!



Wednesday, Mrs. Sherry sent me this sweet pic of the birthday boy at lunch time. The birthday boy needed a little nap.



Here...this little girl is just looking sweet!



We have a busy fun weekend ahead and the weather is looking perfect.  I only hope the temps stay in the 80's from now on!



I hope you all have a great weekend!

life rearranged
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aw, your little boy is just prcioius! Happy birthday to him! And I love baby legs! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...