Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday Y’all!

Monday, September 19th was our BLOGOVERSARY. We have been blogging for a year now.  It doesn't seem like it at all but it sure is fun to keep track of everything going on in our lifes.  I am so glad Heather decided to do this.

You can read our first ever post here. :)

For those that don’t know today is the first day of FALL! Yay!! That means we can pull out our boots….that makes me so happy. Now if the weather would just get a little cooler. 

Heather and her sweeties will be celebrating the first day of fall this afternoon. She made her kiddo's these cute treats that she called "Scarecrow Crunch". She found the idea on Pinterest, of course! I'm sure they will love it!

I have been eyeing this shirt and bib for months now but I would never buy it. I think I was in denial that my baby would be turning one soon.  While I was at target last week I saw that it was on clearance so I picked both of them up.  It's hard to believe my baby will be ONE next week.



So, I mentioned here about how Ace likes to sit in corners. Well, in the past couple of weeks he has gotten really good at throwing fits. I try my hardest not to laugh. But I so couldn’t help it the other day when he through a fit and then got up and went to his corner to continue to throw a fit.  It was so funny…this little boy is nothing like his brother or sister and that is not a good thing. Ha!




We went out for Mexican food again Wednesday and tried to get a pic of Ace and Aydrie but Ace was to busy trying to talk to the people behind him…this is as good as it gets.




  
These days Ace loves sitting in my lap. I am sure this will not last long but I love it.  I will be sitting on the floor and he will just come up to me and take a seat.




I have been looking for the Glade fall spray in the store for a couple of weeks now and finally found it last week.  I was so happy and have been spraying this nonstop.  I love fall scents.



Hope you all have an AMAZING first weekend of fall!

life rearranged

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Funny how fast time can fly, isn't it?

Anna said...

gotta say I chuckled that he got up and continued his fit in the corner! :] how old is he? I have a 2 1/2 year old that would likely do the same! :)

Debs Dealz said...

Hi, Debs Dealz stopping by to follow you via GFC. I love your site! I would like to invite you to check out by blog as well, and follow me back if you like, and/or like me on Facebook. We have daily blog hops...we would love to have you link up and participate!! We feel the blog hops are great ways to network with other bloggers, increase our followers and meet awesome people! We currently have the Time Out Tuesday Hop available to link up to. Stop on by!! Also, if you exchange buttons let me know!
http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com
Thanks, Debs Dealz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...