Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WIWW

Hi there!

Happy Wednesday!!

I am once again linking up to The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. I guess you can say this is a once a week thing around here.

pleated poppy

It's just me this week.  Heather is starting back to school next week so maybe she will join back in.  I am hoping she does because then you all will have some cute outfits to look at. Ha!


This is just a warning...please don't be afraid of the big hair accessory below.

I ordered some headbands from ETSY and they are always so cute on other people...I am just trying to pull this look off.

And I just noticed I wear a lot of turquoise these days.



Wednesday 8/3

Cardi - Ross
Shirt - Target
Pants - JcPenney
Sandals - Ross



Saturday 8/5

Tank - Old Navy
Shirt- Rue 21
Sandals - Target

I have been looking for shorts like this for a long time now.  I have some from Target but those are getting worn out. 

So, I finally found not one but two pair.  I got both pair from Rue 21 and the best thing is that they were buy one get one free.  I really don't ever shop there but I was sure glad I stop by there last Friday.



Wednesday 8/9

Head to Toe - Target


This is another $6 dress I got from Target a long time ago. I wore the other one here. It has just been sitting in my closet and I finally pulled it out.



Thank you everyone for coming back each week. We love reading your sweet comments.

Be sure to visit THE PLEATED POPPY and check out all the fabulous ladies!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

LOVE them ALL!.....the sandals are AMAZING!
XOXO

Amy said...

I still really like that Target dress, it looks great on you! How are you liking the headbands? I'm going to make some to try out but I'm really nervous to wear any.

moreygirl said...

the target dress is cute! I have those turquoise sandals from there too:)

Erin said...

Love them all! And there is nothing wrong with wearing LOTS of turquoise and BIG hair accessories! Yay! :)

-erin
www.gracefilledblog.com

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜@ Debbiedoos blogging and blabbing said...

Cute sisters. I have to head on over to target soon, love that dress.

Linda Z said...

Love that Target dress... and what a deal! :)

Denissa said...

I LOVE turquoise!! Cute outfits :)

Meagan said...

I love that last dress! :) really cute

Michele said...

I'm visiting by way of the Pleated Poppy. You guys have great style. Super cute outfits!!! I also live in a small town near Dallas! I'm your newest follower :)

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

way cute...i love all the turquoise!
love the maxi dress and jean jacket!
stopping by from pleated poppy

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...