Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!

These weeks are just flying by...every time I turn around it's Wednesday.

I have grown to like Wednesday's because I get to see all the fabulous ladies that link up to The Pleated Poppy for WIWW and see what they wore.

Go and check them out...I promise I am not the only one that does this.

pleated poppy


This week I went to the back of my closet and pulled out two dresses that haven't seen the light of day in forever.

I didn't realize until I got to work Tuesday that both dresses were striped. Ha!



Monday 8/1

Dress - Target
Cardi - Target
Sandals - Bealls




Tuesday 8/2

Dress - Target
Sandals - Bealls


Thank you everyone for coming back each week. We love reading your sweet comments.

Be sure to visit THE PLEATED POPPY and check out all the fabulous ladies

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy said...

I like both but the first outfit is my fav!

Erin said...

Love the dresses! And your comment about, "I promise, I'm not the only one who does this," made me laugh! I feel like when I write my WIWW posts that people are like, huh? ;) My grandma {yes, she is 87} said to my mom the other day, "Not to be mean, but do people really care what clothes Erin wears?" hahaha! Anyway, LOVE the blog as always and I secretly want to steal all your clothes. {Oops, I guess its not a secret now! ;) } And whenever I read your blog, I get all sentimental because my best friends, my two sisters, live 1,100 miles away now and its hard to be away from them. {sigh} Okay, long comment.

-erin
www.gracefilledblog.com

Ruby Girl said...

lovely striped dress! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

Linda Z said...

Yes, Wednesdays come fast!! Cute stripes!! I just got some Target cardis, too, and I love them. So comfortable! :)

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

LOVE both of them but the 1st one is my favorite!!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Stripes are my favorite ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...