Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Our week is half over and I think I'll speak for us all when I say "COME ON FRIDAY!"

Heather.... I have really fallen into my "back to school" routine very easily, and I am very thankful for that! My kiddos are amazing and we are having so much fun. I am completely worn out, but wouldn't change it for ANYTHING!

Wednesday 8/17

Shirt- Forever 21
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Thursday 8/18
"Meet the Teacher" Night
Cardi- Ross
Dress- Ross
Sandals (you can't see)- Ross

Friday 8/19

Shirt- Aeropostale
Jeans- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Monday 8/22
First Day of School

Cardi- Ross
Dress- Target (Clearance)
Sandals- Ross

Tuesday 8/23

Top- Ross
Shorts- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross



Courtney....Well, my sister is looking extra cute this week!  I managed to pull some stuff out of my closet that I haven't worn in a while.  Here is what I have this week.


Wednesday 8/17

Cardi - Target
Dress - Target
Sandals - Bealls



Thursday 8/19

Jacket - Bealls
Top - Old Navy
Skirt -Belk
Sandals - Bealls



I am loving these skinny jeans and my new leapord flats!  I have a feeling I will be wearing these a lot this fall.

Friday 8/19

Cardi - Target
Top - Target
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - Target


Linking to The Pleated Poppy! Be sure you check out all the pretty ladies!


pleated poppy


Thanks for stopping by if you missed last week you can find it here.



Photobucket

5 comments:

twogirlstwofriends said...

Y'all look so cute - and so stylish!!!! Loving all the looks...and what great hair, Heather, on Tuesday!

- Emily @ twogirlstwofriends

wildruffle.com said...

Oh, those leopard flats are so cute!! Great looks on both of you.:)

Linda Z said...

Loving Heather's cute tops and cardis! :)

As for Courtney's second outfit... need to borrow, now! :) Love your leopard flats, too.

Kristin said...

You both look so cute. Love all your outfits!

Modern Wivelyhood said...

Darling outfits, I love the maxi dress and cardigan and the ruffly purple shirt and those shoes are so cute! The bright colored dress and then the leopard shoes are awesome on Courtney! Thanks for sharing, you guys look cute every day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...