Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Heather... I am back this week! I started back to work last Wednesday! I feel like my clothes have disappeared and I have NOTHING to wear EVERY day! I was late to work today and yesterday, just trying to find something to wear. Hopefully, I'll get back into the swing of everything.

Wendesday 8/10

Tee- Target
Tank- Forever 21
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross

Thursday 8/11

Ruffle tank- Forever 21
Cardi- Ross
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Friday 8/12

Tee- Target
Tank- Forever 21
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Saturday 8/13

Top- Ross
Jeans- Target
Sandals- Ross

Monday 8/15

Tank- Forever 21
Cardi- Ross
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

It feels great to be getting back into my routine and actually getting dressed everyday. I totally enjoyed my summer and time off, but it will be an exciting year!  





Courtney...I am so glad my sister is back!  Good thing because this is all I have this week.

So, last week Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy mentioned adding a challenge to this week… mix floral and stripes.

I would have never thought to do this…just because who would mix floral and stripes together???  Maybe someone who got dressed in the dark??? A crazy person maybe???

Well….guess who mixed floral and stripes???  This girl and I don’t think it looked that bad.  Not sure what other people thought?


I just ordered this tank on line last Monday and it matched perfectly with this sweater.



Monday 8/15

Cardi - Ross
Tank - Old Navy
Pants - Bealls
Sandals - Bealls



I even added a belt, not too sure if it looked good.  I ended up taking it off halfway throught the day. 




Linking to The Pleated Poppy! Be sure you check out all the pretty ladies!

pleated poppy
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like the floral and stripes, it does match perfectly! And I love Heather's second outfit with the ruffle top, very cute! Well, I like all of them but those stuck out. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...