Thursday, August 4, 2011

South Padre Part 1

Hey there....I hope you are all having a great week.


Last Wednesday we took off for South Padre.




It is a very long drive so we left a day early and drove to Corpus Christi and stayed over night.



I have never ever been that part of Texas before so I really enjoyed it. 

The kids had fun swimming and hanging out together at the hotel.




Thursday, we got up had breakfest and went to the beach before we left Corpus Christi.





Our plan was to walk and site see but Austin was not feeling well. 

This was my view…I promise the beach was just behind that little hut.


 
The night before Austin got sick and still wasn’t feeling up to anything so our trip to beach was spent in the car while everyone else went site seeing.

Oh, well….at least we were all together.









We decided to drive around for a bit and site see the best we could in the car.






We finally made it to South Padre that afternoon.


Thursday night the kids stayed at the house with Adam's parents and we got to go enjoy dinner at a beach front resort.









I don't want to overload this post with pics so I will post the rest of our South Padre trip next week.



Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...