Monday, August 22, 2011

Show and Tell Monday- Meet the Teacher Treat

HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL!

On Thursday night, I had my first "Meet the Teacher" night! It went so good! I had 18 out of 22 sweeties show up and I was thrilled.

I wanted my sweeties to have a little treat to take home with them, so I made these cute little bags. Of course, I found my inspiration on Pinterest. Seriously in LOVE with Pinterest!


I bought the treat bags at Wal-Mart, filled them with multi-color Goldfish and tied them closed with a cute polka dot ribbon. (When I ran out of that, I used some tulle that I had laying around. I Printed the circles and glued them to card stock.) Super cheap and super easy, and they were all VERY excited!

Today is the first day of school, I am so anxious and thankful to be beginning my teaching career! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me.

Have a great week! Linking here....
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are really cute, no wonder the kids really liked them!

Lindsey Cortes said...

So cute!!! I love the idea!!!

Little Miss Teacher said...

These look great. I plan to use lucky charms with a cute baggie topper!

New follower! Check me out..

http://littlemissteacherblog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...