Monday, August 1, 2011

Show and Tell Monday- Funky Push Pins

Ok y'all..... another project for my classroom!

This is a before picture of my computer area. All of the black fabric behind the computers is actually a cork board. This is where I plan to use my new pins!


These push pins were SUPER easy to make, and SO cute too!


Supplies: minus the box of push pins!


All I did was trace the shape of the stone onto the paper and cut it out.


Then, I just brushed a little modge podge onto the paper and stuck it to the stone.


And, here they are! So bright and cheerful.


I used my hot glue gun to glue the pin onto the back.


Here's one on my bulletin board.

And here's the after of my computer area.

Linking HERE, HERE, and HERE this week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...