Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday!!


Well, we made it through our first week of school and are now getting back into a routine around here and it is kind of nice.

So, back to school means making and packing lunches everyday. For some reason Austin wants to take his lunch everyday.  I can remember when I was in school I never wanted to bring my lunch.


And most days we pack a lunch for Aydrie too. She is a very pick eater and her food has to be cut up so to make it easier on everyone we usually pack her a lunch.  The school has a new lunch provider and the menu is different this year and Aydrie has ate in the cafeteria three times this week, which is not the norm but she is eating good.








This is Aydrie's first year to have to wear a uniform and I think I am going to like it. It is so much easier to get her dressed in the morning.


Aydrie got to wear one of her new pair of shoes to school this week.  I just love these Sketchers.


This is her 2nd pair. She got a pair last year that we still wear but for some reason these were on sale for $19.99. I am not sure if they are going out of style or what?? But I snatched these up for her real quick.


They are so girly….lots of sparkle. 




Heather and I were supposed to skip our Wednesday night enchiladas but we couldn't resist.  We once again stuffed our faces.  We had a nice dinner and laughed a lot.  It is a great way to break up the week.






Last Friday night I made a fast trip to Wal Mart.  I try my hardest to stay out of that place...lol. But I was so happy when I left with these.  I found Ace some PJ's for $1 and two were just $2. 


I love when I find good deals.







This week Ace got to try cheerios and he loved them.  I put some in this little bowl and he carried it around everywhere.




Our Internet was done Wednesday night so I wasn't able to blog from my laptop.  So, I downloaded BlogPress and was able to blog from my phone and post from my phone.


Have you ever used this app???   It is good to have for when you are not around a computer.


Heather and I are both addicted to Pinterest.  I find myself pinning and just browsing Pinterest all the time. It has even caused me to forget about that laundry that needs to be done.


We have added a Follow Us link to the side under our about us-  to both our Twitter and Pinterest accounts if you would like to follow us there. I would love to see what everyone else is pinning.



Also, if you don’t have a Pinterest account yet leave us a comment and we can send you an invite.  I am sure everyone is pinning stuff by now.


Have a great weekend!




life rearranged




Photobucket

2 comments:

Faith said...

Those are some cute pjs!!!! What a great deal!!

Wendy said...

Love those Sketchers! I love Pinterest, but it gets neglected now that I'm back at work!:(
Great pics! Have a great weekend!
Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...