Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 months

So, Ace you turned 10 months on July 28th!  I can't even believe in two short months you will be 1!!  We are already planning your 1st Birthday Party!!

It makes me so sad but I love how you are turning into a little boy that is learning all kinds of new stuff and you make us all laugh all the time.

So, I am really late on this post but better late than never!

It is so hard to get a picture of you these days because you never sit steal.


You are still wearing size 3 diapers and weigh 20 lbs.


You are still wearing 6-9 months clothes and some 3-6 months and the only reason you can still wear the 3-6 months clothes is because you are so short. Your little cousin is nearly as long as you.


The big thing this month....I can now say you are a walker.  Yep...a walker at 10 months!


You now have 4 teeth, 2 on bottom and 2 on top.


You can blow kisses and it's the sweetest thing ever.


You can also talk on the phone.  Ha!


The walker we bought you last months has never been used.  I think you set in it a total of 5 times.  You hate it!  When we put you in it you scream...but hey you are now a walker so I guess you really don't need it.


You are eating more and more table foods and you are not really liking your baby food.  You will still eat it but if you see us with food you want a taste of what we are eating. 


For some reason you have stopped sleeping through the night!  I am not sure what is going on...maybe you are going through a growth spurt. But we give you a bottle and you go right back to sleep. I am hoping this stops real soon.



Happy 10 months Ace Brady!


Photobucket

1 comment:

staci said...

Congrats! :)
My six month old just stopped sleeping through the night too... right before I head back to work! At least its extra time I'll get to spend with him... haha! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...