Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WIWW

Hey everyone....hope your week is going well!

If for some reason you wonder why I am posting random pictures of myself...I will let you know it's not because I think I have style and dress trendy.

I along with lots of other cute ladies link up every Wednesday to Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.


pleated poppy


She is a stay at home mom who started this whole thing to encourage herself to get out of sweats and actually get dressed everyday.  She is so cute and she does have style.

I like doing this because it encourages me to take more time and really put thought into what I wear.

I still think I need to work harder at putting together my outfits...because it always seems like I am wearing the same thing over and over. But I am really trying to do better.

I love looking and getting ideas from everyone that links up. 

Don't forget to stop by and check them out.



So, here is what I had going on this week...when I actually took pics.



Wednesday 7/20

Cardi - Target
Dress - Ross
Sandals - Ross




Thursday 7/21

Head to Toe - Target




Friday 7/22

Head to Toe - Target


I think I shop at Target to much...ha!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute as always! I think we all shop at Target too much!! I can't leave that store without spending $100 or more.

Paige said...

Great job...we don't have a target near by so I can't do as much shopping there as I would like!

:)
paige

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

So cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Target. It is by far the store I spend the most money in :) xoxo

Nicky said...

hello fellow Target fan!

You look super cute.. I adore that beaded necklace with your outfits.

;-)

Jamee said...

I love them all! I looove Target so its a good thing I don't have one close by! Stopping by from the WIWW link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...