Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!

We are once again linking up to The Pleated Poppy today for What I Wore Wednesday.

pleated poppy



Hey there...we have been MIA for a couple of weeks.  We just got back from a great vacation that you can read all about here.

We had planned on taking pictures while we on vacation but that didn't happen.

We did however end up taking one on our first day and that is where it stopped. 



I hate what I am wearing and nearly didn't even post it.

Heather walked in to my room looking all cute and I would have change if my luggage would have still been in the room with me!  I even tried to get them to bring my luggage back up so I could change. Ha...but they wouldn't let me.

I didn't know if was dress day...I love her dress! And she also curled her hair...me on the other hand did not.



Here is her super cute outfit.....


Saturday 6/25

Dress - Target
Sandals Ross



And my not so cute looking outfit...


Saturday 6/25

Tank - Canton
Shorts - American Eagle
Flip Flops - Yellow Box (got at local boutique)



I also found this picture that we took while on vacation.


Tuesday 6/28

Courtney
 Romper - Forever 21
Headband - Etsy

Heather
Shirt - Forever 21
Shorts - Target
Sandals - Ross





Thanks for stopping by this week and don't forget to come back next week!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, you looked cute too! I love the photo of you two together. Is your bracelet a slider charm bracelet?? And what the heck is a Ross store? We don't have that in CT and everyone keeps getting really cute things there, I want one too!

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks Amy...the bracelet is from Pandora. I need to get some more charms fot it. Ross is just a discounted clothing/home store. You can find lots of cute stuff at really cheap prices. They have them all over the place here. I never leave there empty handed. If you ever run across one you will have to check it out!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

You guys looks ADORABLE! LOVE the peace tank BUT I get what you're saying about "dress day"...I feel the same!

Nicky said...

You two are so cute... I love that peace shirt with your fun necklace! ... and you both have adorable shoes...

how fun would it be if we all could share closets... ;-)

Denissa said...

Very cute! Thanks for stopping by :) and yes I was standing on the counter! haha

Jodi said...

Gosh you girls look tan! Welcome back from vacation - looks like you were both cutely dressed vacationers :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...