Thursday, July 28, 2011

Weekend Fun

I am addicted to Instagram! 

I can’t get enough of it.  I love how it turns the plainest pictures into a cool looking ones. 

So, that would explain why I didn’t pick up my big camera once over the weekend.  I just used my phone to document our days.

Friday, we stayed in and ordered pizza. I got caught up on all my blog reads and I got my DVR cleared.  I love lazy Friday nights.

This little boy did a little playing.




And a little walking.


I am so sad my baby is already trying to walk! 




Saturday, Adam had to work so we stayed at home most of the day.



I was so happy when my SIL called me to see if I wanted to run to Target with her. I haven’t been in over a month and I was having withdrawals.  

So, me, Aydrie and Ace ran to Target.


I am trying so hard to not go shopping until I get my closet cleaned out. I have so many clothes that I haven’t worn in forever but I just hang on to just in case I want to wear them.

Do you ever do that???  

 
I guess I need to try harder because I came home with two things for myself. I have a list of some stuff that I wanting to get once I get my closet cleaned out.


So, yes I am trying to clean out my closet but I still have a list of new items I want to get for my wardrobe. I know that doesn't make sense!?

So, I got two of those marked off.  

I have been using Pinterest and pinning all kinds of stuff.  It is really fun and it has given me all kinds of ideas. I am hoping to spruce up my wardrobe with some cute stuff…we shall see.



Saturday night we went to my parents.  We cookout and the little ones got to play in the water.





 We actually set outside till dark. It was nice but sooo hot. 



I hate I am going to say this but I am looking forward to the fall. 

I am ready for the cooler weather.

But Austin, Aydrie and Ace did have fun playing in the water.




And it was this little girls first swim. She is a cutie!




Sunday night we went and had dinner at my SIL’s house.  We may or may not have been invited…Ha!  But dinner sure was good. Thanks April!





Hope you had a great weekend!

Don’t they just come and go to fast??!!!

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...