Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our last day

On Friday 7/1, our last day at the beach....we took it very easy.  We slept in....sleeping in these days is like 8:00 for us.



Adam and Austin got up and went to ride go karts and then went to rent a little tiny car for the day.  We all had fun driving him around in this thing. 

We spent our day taking turns driving him around.  Aydrie even got a ride around the parking lot and she loved it.





We also souvenir shopping and pick up a shirt for the kids.  That is the one thing I love about going on vacations...the souvenir shopping...of course! 

When we got done shopping I went back to the condo and starting packing our stuff up.  I hate when our vacation comes to an end.  It just puts me in a bad mood....so I pack a few bags.





And then we headed to the tiki hut to sit and enjoy the view. After the tiki hut we decided to go out to eat again...I told you we ate a lot!







It was our last night so...we ate and then we had to go back to the condo to pack up all of our stuff.  We left bright and early Saturday morning and drove about eight hours and stayed the night in Louisiana and then got up the next day and made the rest of the drive home.










We all had a great time and I can't wait till our next family vacation!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...