Monday, July 11, 2011

Instagram Vacay Part 1

I promise I will stop talking about our vacation soon but I just had to post these last pictures I have from our trip.

I discovered Instagram about a month ago and I can't get enough of it!

While on vacation I used this app a lot to get some pics. I ended up with quite a few so I am going to break it up in to two post. 








{Views of the pretty beach from our balcony}






{Ace and Aydrie enjoying our balcony.}





{During the day we would roll Ace's pack-n-play to the living room so he could play...which he did not like.}






{Yummy watermelon!!}







{Aydrie's cute patriotic swimsuit...the best $5 I have ever spent!}






{These sand toys kept Ace entertained....he now plays with them at home too.}






{Aydrie Rose looking cute on the beach!}






{The view from my beach chair.}



































{The place we called home for a week.}



I am sure everyone thinks I am a crazy because I use three cameras.  Oh, well...I am always the one taking pictures and capturing all this memories for us to be able to look back at.

Fun Stuff!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...