Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  Hope your week is going good.

I am once again linking up to The Pleated Poppy today for What I Wore Wednesday.

pleated poppy


It is just me this week. 

Heather has been very bust getting her class room together she has decided to take a break from WIWW for now.

I am hoping she joins in again soon...because my outfits are not as cute and fashionable as hers. ha!


So, it has been very hard for me to get back in the habit of taking daily pictures of my outfits since I took the week off while we were on vacation.

I get home in the evenings and go straight to my room and put my lounge clothes or get ready to walk and then pick up my house that I had just pick up the night before.

AND then I remember I didn't take a picture for my WIWW.

I tell you that is one thing at our house that drives me crazy.  I pick up the house every night and have a clean house...then the next day I get home and you would think we had been at home all day...there is stuff every where! I have no idea how it happens...my mom tells me that my house will never stay clean with three kids and I am finally starting to believe her!

Does anyone else have this problem and seem to pick up the same messes day after day???


Okay...back to WIWW.

I got two pics this week.  I went shopping in my own closet and found this stuff.


I bought this dress on line over a year ago for like $6.00.


Tuesday

Head to Toe - Target



I found this top in my closet and it still had tags on it!


Saturday

Shirt - JCPenney
Shorts - Nordstrom Rack
Sandals - Bealls




Thank you everyone for coming back each week. We love reading your sweet comments.

Be sure to visit THE PLEATED POPPY and check out all the fabulous ladies!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Amy said...

Your yellow maxi dress looks great with the jean jacket! And I am in love with your hair both straight and wavy. What did you use to wave/curl your hair?

Erin said...

Ohmygoodnessgracious! I love it ALL! You have great style! :) I also noticed you live in a small town near Dallas...I live in the Dallas area! :) Woohoo! Anyway, you look fab. ;) Popped over from WIWW.

-erin
www.gracefilledblog.com

Nicky said...

love that maxi... I adore the print and color! .. and there is nothing more perfect than yellow and turquoise!

Linda Z said...

Good job shopping in your closet!! Such cute outfits! I can't believe you only paid $6 for the dress!!! :)

southernscraps said...

Love the top and sandals!

Jodi said...

Love the maxi dress ($6.00? Awesome!), love the tank top (super-love), do NOT love how messy my house gets every single day even though I stay pretty much on top of cleaning... Gah!!

Denissa said...

SO cute! I love your shirt!! And I'm right there with ya on the house..its never ending!

Lissa said...

How do you do your hair curly like that? it looks too natural for a curling iron!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...