Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Randoms




Yay!! It's Friday!!  Here is what we had going on this past week.




BIG NEWS!!! This little boy took his first steps this weekend.  I wouldn’t say he is walking just yet but he is getting braver and braver.

Why does my baby have to grow up so fast???






Did you see the stool that Heather showed on Monday?

If not you can find it here.  It turned out so cute.  I am wanting to use that color so bad for something in my house!

Mandy over at Sugar Bee featured her stool on Wednesday. Thanks Mandy!








Aydrie is turning into a little bully at times…lol.  She has now decided that everything Ace has she wants and has no problem grabbing right out of his hands.








This is Aydrie's sad face.  I tell her NO in my regular voice and this is the face I get.  She is so sensitive. 







Saturday morning I put Ace in his crib while I did some stuff around the house and I came back to this.  He is so sweet. 

This is the first time he has slept in his bed and it was by accident...ha!
  






Ace loves to go through his diaper bag and pull out every single thing that’s in his bag...this weekend he found these.  Ha! I had actually forgot those were in there.  






Austin was very impressed with Aunt Jayes remote controlled lights/fans this weekend.  I think we are going to have to upgrade.






Saturday we went swimming and I couldn’t resist getting a picture of these wrinkled little feet.   






Sunday Ace got to taste pancakes.  Don’t let this picture fool you…he loved them! 






We had a little vistor this week.  Ace would not be still long enough for me to get a good picture.






We are once again packing our bags around here. We leave for South Padre next week. We are going with Adam's family and even though I just had time off I am so looking forward to this trip!




Thanks to all of those who leave us sweet comments each week .It is nice to know that someone is actually reading what we write. 

I am also glad to here that I am not the only one out there that has to pick up the same things day after day. ;)

We're linking up this week over at Life Rearranged. She has a InstaFriday party every week, where we all share our random happenings that we didn't get to blog about. Check her out.


life rearranged


Hope you all have a great weekend!



Photobucket

5 comments:

our story said...

My littlest one took his first steps this week too!
Enjoy your trip!

Lori said...

Love South Padre! Have fun & stay cool!

Amanda Maggio said...

awwwww look at those adorable wrinkled feet! have fun on your trip!! dropping by from the link up xoxo

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I absolutely LOVE that guitar onesie and totally need another baby boy just so I can have a baby in one!

Wendy said...

Yay for first steps!!! So exciting!! Love the wrinkled piggies!! Aydrie's sad face is pretty powerful! Yep, she would probably flash that face at me and I'd cave! lol Great pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...