Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday!!



Last weekend Heather took me to see her classroom and these two went with us.  Aren’t they cute?!! They were trying out the desk.





Our Lillie Kay is already nine weeks old.  We got this cute announcement last week. 




























This little girl has her first loose tooth. She has a another tooth that is already trying to grow in.  We will be seeing what the dentist has to say about that at her cleaning next Friday.

 I don't want my baby girl to loose her baby teeth!




























I am sure I am the last person on earth to find out they make blueberry donuts!!! I had no idea.  I had one at work last Friday and then another one Saturday morning. I have found my new favorite donut for sure!




























Somebody is loving the Gerber Puffs these days.









The other day I was doing some stuff around the house and Ace was being kind of fussy….I had passed back through the living room and this is what I saw. He is such a good big brother. 




























Sometimes this little girl does act up and gets a little wild.  She will climb on the table and just sit there…we usually just tell her no in a very nice voice and get her down. 

She is too sweet.



We're linking up this week over at Life Rearranged. She has a InstaFriday party every week, where we all share our random happenings that we didn't get to blog about. Check her out.


life rearranged


 Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

Awww-- sweet pictures!!
We had blueberry donuts at my office this morning, lolol!!
Have a great weekend!

Jocelyn said...

mmmm blueberry donuts sound good right now! (I just ate a salad and I need something sweet:-) Stopping by from instafriday...nice to meet you:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...