Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!


I am once again linking up to The Pleaded Poppy. I have fun doing this week to week and I love looking at all the other fun ladies.  Don't forget to go and check them all out.

pleated poppy

Well, it is just me this week and I didn't do very good at all taking pictures this week.  I only got three pictures.  I did find a skirt in my closet that I think I have one once before.  So, it is now in the front of my closet so I can find it again.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Wednesday 6/15

Shirt - Target
Skirt - Belks
Sandals - Bealls



Thursday 6/16

Shirt - Ross
Pants - Bealls
Sandals - Target



Monday 6/20

Cardi - Target
Dress - Target
Sandals - Ross




I have been so busy making lists and getting stuff ready for our vacation. I did so bad with packing when we went on our spring break trip that this time around I am trying not to forget anything.

My kitchen table has turned into our packing table.


I always over pack and I am going to try my best not to do that this trip. 

Have you ever had to pack for 5 people???  It's hard work!

I also always make sure that all my laundry is caught up and my house is clean before we leave for any trip...only because with 5 people we will come home with lots of laundry that will have to be done.  And I do not want to come home to a messy house.

So, getting ready for vacation has been pretty stressful. It feels like I have so much to do.


I love going to the beach but I do not love me in a swimsuit.  I always get stressed out.  I have collected many swimsuits over the years and out of all of these I am not liking any of them.


Lots of triangle tops and strings = not for me anymore. Ha! 

Have you shopped for swimsuit lately?? 

Just in case you didn't know...they are getting smaller and smaller every year. I swear a large bottom is like an extra small these days or at least is feels like it.  Or it could be that I am a large and just don't want to believe it...Ha!

A lot changes when you have three little ones! I am hoping I can find something before we leave.

But I still love our vacations!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!

   Photobucket

7 comments:

Changing Lanes said...

love sisters being so close! my sister and i are 9 years apart and she lives 7 hours away. :( xo!

Leslie said...

Love your outfits, Very cute!!! I haven't shopped for a swimsuit yet this year. I am kind of scared too. I am still trying to lose weight and I know the feelings I get when swimsuit shopping. I will have to find one soon thought cause I have to take my kids to the pool.

Shannon Olson said...

I love the frilly top
so cute!
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/06/big-news.html

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I totally over pack as well...I figure it's better to be prepared than not!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Have a GREAT vacay!!

Holly said...

Lots of cuteness! Really like your printed skirt and the big necklace that you wore with it, also like your ruffly top.

I always, always overpack. Is there really any other way? :)

Have a fun trip!

Ashley said...

way cute stuff

http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...