Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!!


Heather... Only a couple of outfits this week. Remember y'all, it's summer time for me!

Yes my SIS and I wore the SAME dress on the SAME day. Great minds think alike!

Wednesday 6/8

Dress- Ross

Friday 6/10

Top- Marshall's
Cardi- Ross
Jeans- Target
Wedges- Target

Courtney....Well, I can't believe it is already Wednesday! These weeks are just flying by.  

I think its so funny me and my sister wore the same dress on the same day! Ha!

I am starting to repeat a lot of my outfits these days. I try and change them up but I always seem to wear them the same way.  I am also trying to pull out clothes that I haven't worn in forever...bottom line...this girl needs some new outfits!  Here is what I have this week.


Wednesday 6/8

Dress - Ross
Jacket - Target


Here is my braid I did this week.  I think I did pretty good for the first time considering I had five minutes to do this and only one try.




Thursday 6/9

Cardi -Target
Dress - Ross
Sandals -Ross



Friday 6/10

Shirt - Target
Jean - American Eagle
Sandals - Target

I am getting desperate these days.  I really don't like this shirt but it has been sitting in the back of my closet forever now and so I decided to wear it and I don't think I will be wearing it again.



Saturday 6/11

Romper - Old Navy
Tank - Target
Flip Flops - Target

I just got this romper when we went to Old Navy a couple of weeks ago. I am having no luck with these rompers.  I nearly took this one back because it was kind of big on top but I decided to put a tank under it and I can't decide if I really like it or not??


Sunday 6/12

Shirt - Target
Shorts - Target
Flip Flops - Target

Still trying to figure out if I like this hat??


Thank you everyone for coming back each week. We love reading your sweet comments. Be sure to visit THE PLEATED POPPY and check out all the fabulous ladies!


pleated poppy


Photobucket

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Love all your dresses! If you know how to sew you could turn that pink shirt into a summer type top. Cut off the sleeves and open the neck up. Very cute outfits ladies!!!

Paige said...

very cute outfits! I love the hat, personally!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I love all of the outfits & totally love that you both wore the same dress (in very different ways) the same day! So cute as always!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

SO CUTE that y'all wore the same dress the same day AND wore it differently! LOVE the Romper Courtney - definetley a keeper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...