Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!!


Heather... Well it's my first week of summer vacation and I have managed to take a picture for Monday and Tuesday! You should all be proud. I don't really like ANY of my outfits this week. I didn't even take pictures of the best one's. Oh well!


Wednesday 6/1

Dress- Ross
Tee- Target
Sandals- Ross

Friday 6/3

Top- Forever 21
Jeans- Target
Sandals- Ross

Monday 6/6

Top- Forever 21
Cardi- Ross
 Pants- Old Navy 
Sandals- Ross

Tuesday 6/7

Top- Ross
Shorts- American Eagle


 

Courtney... Okay, so I didn't do very good this week.  Between baby meltdowns and a sick little girl I was lucky I got these this week.   I am hoping I do better next week!


Wednesday 6/1

Shirt - Forever 21
Pants - Target
Sandals - Target


Thursday 6/2

Shirt - Target
Jeans - Amercian Eagle
Sandals - Target


Tuesday 6/7

Shirt - Forever 21
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Bealls




Thank you so much for coming back each and every week! We love reading your comments. Be sure to visit The Pleated Poppy, lots of pretty ladies showing off. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE you girls necklaces! Y'all always have the best jewelry!

Ashley said...

love it all...also a big fan of ross!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...