Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Heather... Short and sweet for me this week! Hope you all are enjoying your week. This is the last week of the school year for me, and I cannot promise that I will be getting dressed everyday on my summer break. I promise to try to take a pic on each day that I DO get dressed.

Thanks for always leaving us sweet comments and making us feel great!

Thursday 5/26

Top- Forever 21
Tee- Target
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Friday 5/27

Shirt- Aeropostale
Shorts- New York and Company
Sandals- Ross



Saturday 5/28

Top- Forever 21
Shorts- Forever 21
Sandals- Ross


Sunday 5/29

Top- Forever 21
Shorts- Target
Sandals-Ross


Courtney...I am loving the way my sister braided her hair this week. I so need to try that!  Here is what I have this week.


Wednesday 5/25

Shirt - Ross
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Bealls


Thursday 5/26

Shirt - Target
Pants - NY&Co
Sandals - Target


Friday 5/27

Shirt - Target
Jeans - ?
Flip Flops -local store


Saturday 5/28

Shirt - Canton
Shorts - Target
(These are my favorite shorts ever and I hate that I didn't get the darker color when I bought these last year)
Flip Flops - local store


Tuesday 5/31

Cardi - Target
Dress - Belks
Sandals - Bealls



We can't say it enough... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for visiting and leaving us comments! Have a great week, and remember to check out the Pleated Poppy.

 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jodi said...

You girls are both so cute, love your outfits and style (and braided hair too - super cute!)

Leslie said...

You ladies are adorable and so are your outfits!! Love the forever 21 tops and the target tops!

Tricia Nae said...

Y'all are both just too cute...every week. I, on the other hand...wear yoga pants and t-shirts..daily. One of these days...I will get motivated to join in. Also...please have Heather do a little tutorial on the braid. Mine never looks quite right. :)

Monica Whitney said...

Ohh. I almost bough that yellow Target top! You're making me wish I had!


Ask the Duplex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...