Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekend Fun


Our weekend started out with a girls night.  Heather, Aydrie, and me decided at the last minute to go out to eat.  We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant.

Aydrie, was not having a good night and didn’t like the guy that sat next to us. He had the deepest voice ever and whenever he would talk poor Aydrie would jump. So, we tried to eat fast because Aydrie was so uncomfortable.  Sometimes it is really hard to go places with her.  She hates crowds and loud noises and when she is having a bad day it is really hard on her.

We took this picture before we went and ate and she looked excited to be with the girls.




Saturday, not much going on at all. We had some last minute things to get for vacation...so I got some marked off my list.  I was supposed to start packing Saturday night but instead I decided to be crafty and work on something I have been wanting to try. I will be sure to show you in the next few weeks.







Sunday, it was Father’s Day and Ace decided he wanted to get up extra early….6:30 am so by 7:00 everyone in the house was awake!  So, we all got dressed and started our Father’s Day extra early. 



We went and visited Adam’s dad and all went out to eat for lunch.  After lunch Austin and Jayden got to swim for a little while. And then we headed to see my Dad Sunday night.








We are all getting so excited for vacation around here!! 

Hope you had a great weekend!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...