Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Lovin

So, I just wanted to share some things I am loving right now.

We will have our feet in the sand soaking up some sun in just a few days. I can hardly wait.


This year we are headed to Panama City, FL.  We usually go to Destin, FL but thought we would change it up this year and try something different.  When we go on a family vacation…the whole family goes and we have so much fun!

Below are some of the things that I am loving and have purchased for summer!


I am loving this bag and my mom and I got this bag for all our beach gear. Our bags turned out so cute!

I got lucky when I bought the bags above because Stephanie was having a promotion, her 500th sale got a free bag.  And guess who the lucky 500th sales was???  ME! 

I ended up picking this cute bag in black and got my name in red. It turned out super cute!





I am also loving this bag which I am using as Ace’s diaper bag. I love seersucker fabric and this bag has rope handles and just screams summer to me.  I had to have this for summer!!



Last year I  bought this bag (from the same shop as above) for Austin to take on our Mexico trip.  It was nice for him to have it to keep his beach stuff in, it kept my stuff sand free.








Something else that I am loving are these hats that can be customized with a name.





Just in case you can't tell...I love looking and shopping at ETSY.com.  I discovered ETSY a couple of years ago and can't get away from it.

If for some reason you never look or shop there you have to check it out! But I will warn you it is very addicting. Ha!
Photobucket


1 comment:

sandandstarfish said...

Hope you have a great time here! (in pcb) it's much different than Destin so I'd love to hear your comparison!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...