Monday, June 6, 2011

Show and Tell Monday

Well, this is not crafty at all but I got my flowers planted a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share. 


Over the years I have accumulated a lot of flower pots but every year I sure do use all of them.


I am no expert in gardening at all but I did discover a couple of years ago that I can keep Begonias alive. I usually plant them in April or May and they stay looking good until the first freeze in the winter.






This year I also picked up some Celosia flowers and some Potato-vine plants.  I have been wanting the Potato plant since last year. I love the bright green colors and they are so pretty once they start growing. 


I am hoping mine will grow like the others I have seen. I only bought a couple of these because I didn't know how they would grow for me.  If they do well this year I will be getting these again next year.



This Celosia flowers are pretty and I am hoping they stay like this for awhile.


Of course, the one day I decided to plant my flowers the last cold front we got came threw. So, we had to put on a light jacket while we were outside.  This little boy hung out with me while I planted.





If you know of any other easy flowers to keep let me know.

Linking here.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i love summer flowers!!! i cant keep much alive though, wish i could, super jealous

xo
ash

http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

Sassy Sites! said...

I LOVE all of your awesome flower pots! Thanks for linking up at Sassy Sites for our ffa party! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo!!

-Marni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...