Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our Weekend

Well,  we really didn't do to much this weekend. Friday I stuffed my face with Whataburger and then decided that I needed to go and walk it off. 

So, me and this little boy went and walked. He loved it...when we left the house he was awake and talking and halfway through be passed out. 
Sweet boy!






Adam was off work this weekend so we decided to have a family day.  We were supposed to get up early Saturday morning and get out of the house bright and early but like always that didn't happen. We didn't get out of the house till around 12:30. 

We went and ate at one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants, El Fenix! Then we went and did a little summer shopping....and when I say little I mean little.  Adam and Austin are not the best shopping buddies, at least they try.








We got home and I sat and watched these two play with each other.  They are so fun to watch and I love watching Aydrie with Ace.




Sunday, Aydrie was sick all day long. She ran fever and slept most of the day.  So, Monday we made a trip to the doctor were we found out she only had a stomach bug.  I am hoping no one else in the house gets it.  

Poor little girl she has been catching everything.  We are hoping this will be the last of it.




So, Sunday while Adam and her were in bed all day I got in a cleaning mood and cleaned out closets.  I ended up having three bags of clothes to take to goodwill.  I don't even see how that is possible because it feels like I just did that a couple of months ago.  My kiddies really need to stop growing.


I was also able to catch up on my laundry once again and it feels so good.  We didn't even get out of our jammies.  We had a very lazy Sunday. I even got a chance to be a little crafty and what I am working on is turning out super cute. I will be sharing with you later.


Hope your weekend was great!
Photobucket





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...