Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Random's

It’s Friday….Yay!!!

Heather received the KEY to her classroom on Wednesday. Last week, she made her first trip to the teacher store and picked up a few things for her new classroom. We are all so excited to decorate her room!


Heather and Jared went to the Ranger game Monday night with Jared’s family. They didn't get a pic together at the game, but they did bring home a Nelson Cruz bobble head for Austin, and he thinks it's the coolest thing ever!


While I was out last weekend getting some last minute stuff, I picked up these cute items. I think they just scream BEACH! I am hoping I put these to use next week.





I showed you how I made my layered flower hat Monday. I ended up pulling that flower off and putting it on a military style hat. I am loving it so much more.





I was also busy making these super cute hats for me and Heather. I loved how they turned out.





I think I went a little hat crazy!

Last week, we showed you Heather's new entry way. This week, she added a little red, white, and blue!


Tomorrow, we leave for a week long trip to the beach!!  So, I am not sure how much blogging we will do or not do next week.


We hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOVE the hats! they are awesome!!!

http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...