Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday!! 

Well, the countdown is still on around here.  We are getting so excited for our trip to Panama City Beach!!




Heather and I found these cute bags at Garden Ridge and had our names put on them for extra personalization. 






I also got Austin, Aydrie, and Ace a bag made. This bag is big enough to easily hold a week’s worth of clothes. I love how all our bags turned out.




While at Wal Mart a couple of weeks ago, I passed by their 4th of July stuff and saw this cute bathing suit. I had to get it and for $5 I just couldn’t pass it up!



I also wanted to find Austin and Ace a patriotic swim suit, so I picked up these.  I found Austin’s at Old navy and Ace’s at Carters.  They are going to be looking all patriotic this summer.




Ace is still enjoying is boppy pillow. He likes to lay in it and drink his bottle.  Last night he crawled into it and went to sleep.




We finally got Netflix and are now able to watch movies instantly on our Wii and laptops.  I am sure we are on of the last people to get it but I think we are going to like it.





Our Dad got up close and personal with the NBA Champions, the Dallas Mavericks, this week. The Mavs landed right outside his work on their return home from winning the championship. He and his co-workers got to greet the Mavs as they stepped off the plane. He gets so into this kind of stuff, and was very excited to get to be there! Here is a pic of him spotted on the local news!

He is the itty bitty guy under the red arrow!
 



Heather re-did her little entry way this week. Looking cute!



BIG BIG congrats to Heather this week! She got a job as a Second Grade Teacher here in our hometown. We are all so excited!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN AMAZING WEEKEND!
Photobucket



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...