Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Randoms

Wow... it's FINALLY FRIDAY again our favorite time of the week.

We're ready for vacation around here.... we updated our chalkboards.





This week we got a visit from my SIL and Lillie.  Ace was very happy to see her. He is so ready for her to get up and play with him.


Last week Austin had his end of year rewards at his school and he got three awards.  He got two for making a 100 on his science and reading TAKS and one for making 90 on his math TAKS test.  We are so proud of him!


Have you seen the blue jean diapers that Huggies makes??  They are the cutest things.  Look at this baby with his blue jeans on!



A couple of weeks ago me an my SIL were at Wal Mart and saw these cute flags shirts. I usually get the $5 Fourth of July shirts from Old Navy but when I saw these I couldn't believe how cute they were and what was even better is they were only $3!


This little girl is finally feeling better and I am hoping her weekend turns out better than last weekend. We all hate when she is not feeling good.



We are wanting to get a blog book made, so that we can have a little scrapbook of all of our blog posts. Anyone had one made before? Any suggestions on what website to use?


Hope you all have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...