Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!!


Well, she did it again...my sister left me all by myself. Again. Ha!  She will be back next week. 

The weather is getting warmer around here so I was able to pull out some more of my dresses this week. 

I started buying dresses like crazy a couple of years ago...so when ever I go to my closet to try and find a top to wear with pants, I have a hard time. I need to start buying more shirts. But dresses are so easy to wear and you can dress them up or down.


So, this is what I have this week.  Thanks for stopping by!




Wednesday 5/18

Cardi - Target
Tank - JCPenny
Pants - JCPenny
Sandals - Ross




Thursday 5/19

Head to Toe - Target




Saturday 5/21

Shirt - Target
Shorts - Belks
Sandals - Bealls




Monday 5/23

Head to Toe - Target




Tuesday 5/24

Jacket - Target
Dress - Old Navy
Sandals - Target


Thank you everyone for coming back each week. We love reading your sweet comments. Be sure to visit THE PLEATED POPPY and check out all the fabulous ladies!

 
the pleated poppy blog



Photobucket

7 comments:

Paige said...

love the stripe dress

Mandy said...

I also love that striped dress! You are adorable!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

You did a FAB job! LOVE all the sandals and the jewelry (esp. the turquoise necklace with the "c") accessories are THIS girls best friend!

Courtney and Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney and Heather said...

Aww...thanks girls! I do LOVE my accessories!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I love the striped dress! Everything is so cute though...your pops of color are great!

Jodi said...

I REALLY love the striped dress and how you paired it with bright jewelry - super cute! Love the turquoise sandals too (I have them in orange :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...