Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!


Heather... I'm back this week, but very short and sweet! Getting back into my routine of taking pics. We will both be back to normal next week!

5/9 Monday

Top- Ross
Shirt- Target
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

5/10 Tuesday

Top- JC Penny
Jean Jacket- ???
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross


Courtney...Well it was a crazy week for me and I didn't do very good about taking my pictures.  My brother and SIL had their baby on Wednesday. So Wednesday through Friday I was at the hospital at night and didn't get home till late, and that meant no pictures.  Then the weekend came and went, and Monday, and still no pictures. 

So, this is all I have.  I am back on my regular schedule now. Next week will be back to normal.

Tuesday 5/10

Shirt - Target
Dress - Target
Sandals - Bealls


Thanks so much for stopping by and DON'T FORGET.... to check out The Pleated Poppy and all of the other WIWW posts!

Come back next week for our normal WIWW post.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

Always LOVE seeing what yall wear...here is what I wore... http://keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-i-worered-rosette-dress.html

XOXO Andrea

The Lovely Poppy said...

i love the shirt from jcpenny- did you get it recently?

Carri said...

You guys look cute as always! And the shoes...well I want them ALL!!

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks ladies!

@The Lovely Poppy.... I actually got it LAST year!

Jordan said...

You both look great as usual! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...