Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Happy Wednesday to you all!

Heather... I'm back this week for my normal WIWW post! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Wednesday 5/11

Tank- Marshalls
Tee- Target
Pants- Old Navy

Thursday 5/12

Top- Marshalls
Pants- New York and Co
Sandals- Ross

Saturday 5/14

Dress- Ross
Necklace- Harvie's

Monday 5/16

Top- Forever 21
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Tuesday 5/17

Top- Forever 21
Capri's- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross


Courtney...


Wednesday 5/11

Cardi - Target
Shirt - Ross
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Bealls


Friday 5/13

Shirt - Target
Jeans - ?
Sandals - Ross


Monday 5/16

Cardi - Ross
Shirt - Target
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Bealls


Tuesday 5/17

Head to Toe - Target


Thank you everyone for coming back each week. We love reading your sweet comments. Be sure to visit THE PLEATED POPPY and check out all the fabulous ladies!

the pleated poppy blog
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kimberly {YeP, they are all mine} said...

Aw, what a sweet blog. I hope my girls are as close as you two :-)

You both look amazing and have great style! Heather - I love your ruffled top, and Courtney - your maxi dress is awesome!

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks Kimberly! It is so much fun having a sister!

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

OH WOW. I LOVE that shirt in the very first picture!! I looks ADORABLE on! You guys are super cute! I always wanted a sister, I hope my 3 girls are close when they get older :)

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I love all the outfits...every.single.one.of.them!

Monica Whitney said...

Lovin' your blog! Just found it on Pleated Poppy. Now following!

Hope you'll follow back!

Ask the Duplex

Lesley said...

Loving that Ross dress! Super cute! My question is do y'all share your clothes?! My sisters and I used to ALL the time until we moved away...boo! Nothing better than having a sister and a friend! :)

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks ladies!

@Lesley.... I wish we could share more than we do. Court is a skinny minny mommy and it makes me sick! ;)

Y'all really know how to make us feel good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...