Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's that time again. Seems like the weeks just fly by! Thanks for all the sweet comments we receive every week. 


Heather... I'm taking the week off. See you all next Wednesday. Court gets to shine all alone on this one. Have a great week!



Courtney...Gosh...I wish my sister would have given me a little warning that she was going to skip this week...ha.  I could have really work hard on my outfits...she is always the one that is looking stylish and makes us look good...lol.



Wednesday 4/27

Head to Toe - Ross



Thursday 4/28

Shirt - Forever 21
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Bealls



Friday 4/29

Head to Toe - Target



Monday 5/2

Cardi - Ross
Shirt - Target
Pants - Target
Shoes - Shu Store



Tuesday 5/3

Dress - Ross
Shirt - Ross
Shoes - Shu Store



Thanks so much for stopping by and DON'T FORGET.... to check out The Pleated Poppy and all of the other WIWW posts!

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Jen said...

Hi! Yall are so cute! I haven't been to Ross in so long. Must get there soon!

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks Jen! We love us some Ross and actually haven't been there in a couple of weeks! I think we also need to go back soon!

~Courtney~

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

LOVE!!! i always love your outfits!
I linked up my anthro inspired drees
http://keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-i-woreanthro-inspired.html


XOXO ANdrea

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks Andrea...I am going to check out your dress now!

~Courtney~

Megan said...

I hopped over here from your what I'm wearing link up.

Love the dress and your pink cardigan! And I'm a teensy bit jealous of your gorgeous tan!

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks Megan! I will have to give my cousin credit for my tan!

Carri said...

Love the first outfit! The purple color looks so summery...now if I only had summer weather to wear something like that in!

Nicole said...

I am loving that cheetah top and love your yellow tee with the flower detail too... you always look so cute and put together!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the leopard shirt! You did fab on your own this week!

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks girls!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...