Monday, May 16, 2011

Show and Tell Monday- Thrift Store Window

You've probably noticed my window in a few posts before....

showcasing my BURLAP WREATH,


or framing my SPRING ENTRY WAY.
 


When I found this window, it looked like this.
 


This window was one of my very first thrift store buys. When I saw it, I asked the store owner if she had any other window's without the quilt on the back. She said, "No, but you could just pull the quilt off." DUH!
 


So..... I bought it for $10, took her home, and pulled that quilt right off. And easy as that.... I had the window I'd been looking for!

LINKING HERE
Photobucket

10 comments:

momforhealthyhomes said...

Wow! Great wreath, there are so many things you can do with burlap! You all did a great job:)

http://www.operationceo.com
http://momsforhealthyhomes.blogspot.com

Eileen said...

Wow, this is great. It looks so awesome. I love the wreath combined with the window.

Lexi said...

i love this! I have a few of these old windows laying around! Very cute ideas and cute blog!
www.sexylexiskoolkrafts.blogspot.com

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks girls!

Ange said...

I love old windows, I have one over my bed with my brown coffee wreath and love it! :) I like your burlap wreath, very cute.

Kim @ It's a Crafty Life said...

Gotta love a great thrift store find! It looks gorgeous. :-) Thanks for linking up!

Tiffany said...

that's super cute! Great accent to your home!!

Tiffany, I blog over at:
http://itsacowgirlthing.blogspot.com/

Angela Bricker said...

Love, love, love this! I'm the same as you were somebody tells me something I can do to change something up and then all of a sudden it's so obvious to me! ha ha, great job! I've been dying to find a window at a thrift store, but just haven't found the perfect one yet. Love your blog, following you now!
Angela
www.loveseweetlove.blogspot.com

Katherines Corner said...

Beautiful. I love that you took something so rough and made it delicate. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. I hope you'll stop by Katherines Corner and leave a comment, and maybe even enter the latest giveaway. Hugs!

M said...

Cute display. I love the burlap wreath.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...