Monday, May 9, 2011

Show and Tell Monday- Lillie's Special Order

A few weeks ago, Court, Mom, our SIL, and I got together to create some cute onesie's and gowns for our sweet Lillie Kay.


Chel's had bought these cute gowns and she already had ideas for what she wanted us to create.

We took these applique's....


... and turned them into this!


We can't wait to see baby Lillie in these! In an old Christmas post, we showed you a couple of other onesie's we made for Lillie.

Check out Court's post for her St. Patty's Shirt for a step-by-step tutorial.

Linking HERE!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

So creative! I've been wanting to do something like this. One of these days I will buy a sewing machine! :) ~Crystal

Lisa said...

These are so cute! It looks like you did a blanket stitch on the Christmas ones, but not on these. Am I right? What works best?

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks girls!

We actually hand stitched around these too. I just never got a picture of them after we finished them. Our Lillie came early so we got these done and gave them straight to her momma! I haven't even tried the sewing machine yet to make these shirts. I am hoping a get brave enough to try one day!

Since I haven't tried the sewing machine I would say the hand stitch works best for me. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

~Courtney~

Kayla said...

What a great idea! I have a few baby showers coming up and they would make a great gift. I am your newest follower please follow me back at abc123fun.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

in love, how cute

LaVonne @ Long Wait said...

These are very nice. I was just looking at t-shirts and appliques yesterday. I think we will do these soon :)

I am visiting from Wandering Wednesday. It is nice to "meet" you both.

Blessings,
LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks! They are so easy and fun to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...