Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's Celebrate

Today was a great day.  It was my moms birthday and we also found out that our Lillie bug will be coming tomorrow afternoon!


Tonight we got together at my brothers house to celebrate our moms birthday.  Derek cooked out and we all enjoyed a nice birthday dinner with the help of KK.



Thanks KK for making this fabulous birthday cake! It was so good!!


Our SIL went to the doctor today and found out that she has preclampsia and will have a c-section tomorrow. She got sent home on strict bed rest so we decided to get together at their house to celebrate moms birthday. 

  
   
I am sure she is going to kill me for posting this picture, but look how excited we all look! (And once again I didn't bring my good camera so my pictures aren't very good.)


We are all so excited and can't wait to meet this little girl!  

 Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...