Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy Weekend

We had a busy but fun weekend around here.

Friday, we went to see Austin in Oklahoma.  They performed both Friday and Saturday night so me, Heather,  my SIL, Mom and Dad went to go see him Friday night while Adam stayed home with Aydrie and Ace.  The weather was horrible…it was raining all night, so we decided I would go Friday night and Adam and his family would go Saturday night.  That way there was someone there both nights.


We were all so surprised at how well Austin and all of the others did in this play. They have been working on this for months now and it finally paid off….they all did so good. 

Luckily, Heather was nice and took pictures for me.  I got to use my big lens and got some good pictures of Austin. I am pretty sure everyone around us knew we were there for Jud because every time he came on stage Heather would start snapping away. I think I had a smile on my face the entire show.  I was so pound of him!







Saturday, Austin had an eye appointment in the morning.  So, my mom came over to sit with Aydrie and Ace that way I didn’t have to take them with me to his appointment. 


Poor Austin he has his Daddy’s eyes...we left the appointment with him needing glasses. They will be ready in about a week.  It took us a while to pick out a pair but the pair he ended up picking out looked good on him.


We had a lot of craft projects to work on Saturday…so we all got together at my house that afternoon and did some crafting.  I love the projects we are working on and I can’t wait to share them. I am so thankful for my Mom and Heather! Without their help I would be so lost.   My SIL and Lillie came over and hung out with us for the day. We made another cute outfit for Lillie and I love how it turned out! 






We finally put Ace's mattress in his crib and we got to put him in his crib for the first time on Saturday. It only took us seven months!  I am not sure he is a real big fan of it but hopefully he will start playing in there and getting used to it.



Later on that night my brother and SIL had a couples shower to go to and they decided to go for a couple of hours and Lillie got to stay with us.  We didn’t hear peep out of her all night. She is such a good baby.


I think the new parents had fun but I know they missed their baby girl but Lillie was in good hands and had fun with her NeeNee, Aunt Coco and Honey.   Yep, me and Heather have named ourselves for Lillie…ha!  We will see if she catches on…lol.  We didn’t get finished working on our crafts until around 9:00. It was a long but fun day.





Sunday, we decided to get out of the house since we were at home all day Saturday.





We went to Adam’s parents for our weekly Sunday dinner.  It was much warmer outside this weekend so we were able to spend some time outside and Austin and Jayden even got to swim.







We hope you all had a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...