Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! We're so glad that you come back each and every Wednesday to see us. WIWW feels like a little family. Many thanks to The Pleated Poppy for hosting this party! We love reading all of your sweet comments and thanks for visiting.

Heather... I really need to get some new tops! I'm seeing way to many repeats!

4/20 Wednesday

Ross Head to Toe

4/21 Thursday

Top- Target
Tee- Target
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross

4/22 Friday

Romper- Marshall's
Sandals- Ross

4/24 Sunday

Tank- Forever 21
Shorts- American Eagle
Sandals- Target

4/25 Monday

Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- Harvie's
Sandals- Ross
Necklace- Gawdy


Courtney...I agree with Heather...I think it's time for some new tops for me too!



Wednesday 4/20

Dress - Ross
Shirt - Target
Boots - Target
Necklace - Made by me

Thursday 4/21

Cardi - Target
Shirt - Target
Pants - NY&C
Sandals - Target

Friday 4/22

Shirts - Target
Jeans - Target
Flip Flops - Wal Mart
Necklace - Borrowed from my mom

Close up of my moms pretty necklace.



Saturday 4/23

Shirt - Target (New)
Jeans - JCPenney
Sandals - Target (New)


I had been looking at these sandals for weeks and decided to get them this past weekend. I love this color and they were on sale!





Monday 4/25
Head to Toe - Target


Tuesday 4/26

Shirt - Ross
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Bealls



Thanks so much for stopping by and DON'T FORGET.... to check out The Pleated Poppy and all of the other WIWW posts!


Photobucket

11 comments:

DaenelT said...

Heather ~ your shoes are too cute

Courtney ~ digging the necklaces

Love the outfits, ladies

lori said...

love the outfits, ladies! my fave for heather is the black dress and cardi. and for courtney i love saturdays yellow and turquoise! cute!

Kim said...

You are both so stinkin adorable!

Carri said...

All of your guys outfits are super cute! I'm really loving the maxi dress and jean jacket. Looks so comfy, yet stylin'!

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

New follower from the blog hop. :-) Have a great day! www.MeasuringFlower.com

Shelley@1510farmhousefancy said...

you girls look cute - as always!! love the new turqoise colored sandals!! I think I need to get me some!! And I have the same necklace you borrowed from your mom - but I never know what to wear it with!! It was a gift and a little more blingy than what I would normally wear, but I like how it looks with what you're wearing!! Maybe I'll give it a try!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Jodi said...

Well girls, if you want new shirts I'll take all your old ones!! As always I LOVE your outfits and style, and Courtney I bought those sandals on sale too, in orange, and about died over that awesome yellow top - but I was shopping for an Easter dress and had to stay focused! :)

Wonder Mom said...

LOVELY LADIES- y'all know how to accessorize! I am in LOVE with that cross necklace- AND I have been inspired to get some new tops myself... :0)

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

AaaWwww! Sisters! mine lives so faaaaaarr away! I miss her so DESPERATELY! Yall are cutie patooties! LOVE IT!
I LOVE your post and Love your blog!

I would LOVE to have you link up to my Whassup Wednesday Par-Tay! And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:) You have a good chance at being featured!




If you are NOT already a Follower of Elements Interiors....HELLEEERRRR!

Click that Google Follow button and YOU will be ENTERED in my

"Its a SURPRISE!" GIVEAWAY to be announced EVERY MONDAY! Yeppers! You read it right,

a Winner EVERY MONDAY!!! With GREAT Goodies you wont want to miss!!




Hope to see ya at Whassup Wednesday!!!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara

Im FOLLOWING YOU!

Courtney and Heather said...

Thank you all for stopping by and for the sweet comments!

Hani@Craftionary said...

I like your style.. I love this new what I wore party.. :)
Love
Hani

http://www.craftionary.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...