Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Heather... dislike ALL of my outfits this week, besides Saturday with Kenny. Hopefully this week will be better!

4/14 Thursday

Top- Marshall's
Jacket- ?? Not sure!
Capri's- Gap
Sandals- Ross

4/15 Friday

Shirt- Crockett- Relay for Life
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross

4/16 Saturday
KENNY CHESNEY

Dress- Nordstrom Rack
Necklace- Gawdy
Boots- Corral




You know I had to wear my boots to see Kenny!

4/18 Monday

Tank- Old Navy
Cardi- Target
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross

4/19 Tuesday

Tank- Ross
Tee- Target
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross


Courtney...My favorit outfit this week is my Saturday outfit.  It was my first time to wear a Romper and it was so comfortable.  I am hoping to find a couple of more.  They do fit funny and run kind of small at Forever 21, so I had to size up. I also think it was my favorite outfit because I got to see KENNY CHESNEY on Saturday and that made my whole week!  Ha!

And I don't know what my sister is talking about...all her outfits were cute as always!


Wednesday 4/13

Dress - Old Navy
Cardi - Target
Shoes - Shu Store


Thursday 4/14

Shirt - Ross
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Target
Necklace - Canton


Friday 4/15

Shirt - Target
Cardi - Target
Jeans - American Eagle
Flip Flops - Target



Remember when I showed you my new flip flops from Target?? 

Well, I went back to get the zebra ones and decided on these instead.  They remind me of Mexico!!




Saturday - 4/16

Romper - Forever 21
Boots - Target


Monday 4/18

Dress - Forever 21
Shirt - Target
Boots - Target
Necklace - Gawdy



Tuesday 4/19

Shirt - Forever 21
Cardi - Target
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Bealls
Necklace - Made by me


Thanks for coming back each week! We hope that everyone has a great Wednesday, and don't forget to visit The Pleated Poppy and see all the WIWW posts.

the pleated poppy blog

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Yall's tans look amazing!!! I'm impressed with myself!!

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

I looooved them all! yall are super cute! I also linked up to WIWW :)

XOXO Andrea

http://keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-i-wore-wednesdaymy-bridal-shower.html

Courtney and Heather said...

Jordan...yes we love our tans!!

Thanks Andrea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...