Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Heather... sorry we're a little late today, but I didn't have my pictures ready. To tell you the truth.... I have been a bad picture taker! I cheated today and re-created my outfits from last week. That explains the curly hair in the Friday through Tuesday pictures!

Wednesday 3/30

Shirt-Kohl's 
Cardi- Ross
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross


Thursday 3/31

Shirt-Forever 21
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross


Friday 4/1

Top- Marshalls
Tee- Target
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross
Necklace- Harvie's


Sunday 4/3 

Top- Marshals
Tank- Target
Shorts- Express
Sandals- Ross


Tuesday 4/5

Shirt- Marshalls
Cardi- Ross
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Courtney...So, I think I did a little better this week!  We had the perfect weather this weekend so I got to pull out two of my summer dresses!  I love wearing little summer dresses. I became obsessed with dresses a couple of years ago and can't stop buying them!


I have came to the conclusion this week that I shop at Target and Harvie's way to much!


Wednesday 3/30

Shirt - Target
Cardi - Ross
Pants - NYC
Sandals - Bealls
Necklace - Harvies


Thursday 3/31

Shirt - Target
Dress - Forever21
Tights - Target
Necklace - Harvies
Shoes - Shu Store


Friday 4/1

Head to Toe - Target


Saturday 4/2

Head to toe - Target
Necklace - Harvies


Sunday 4/3

Dress - Forever21
Flip Flops - Target
Necklace - Harvies


Here is a close up of my necklace. I love this necklace!
I am nice and share it with Heather. ;)



She has this cute bracelet that matches it!



Monday 4/4

Shirts - Target
Pants - Walmart
Sandals - Target
Necklace - Harvies


Tuesday 4/5

Cardi - Target
Shirt - Forever21
Pants - Target
Sandals - Bealls


A lot of you have asked about Harvies....Harvies is a local jewelery store that Heather and I love to go to.  They have the cutest jewelry and accessories  there and we have been shopping there for a couple of years now. 

We can not leave that store empty handed. They do not have a website...which is probably a good thing!

Harvies is located in Corsicana. If you live close you have got to go and check it out!

DON'T FORGET.... to check out The Pleated Poppy and all of the other WIWW posts!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

You 2 have great style for sure ! I love all your cute and colored tops and i love the turquoise outfit from Target. I would love a follow back ! You 2 rock !!!
Frenchy
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

H- LOVE all your printed tops! I am dying cause I just figured out most of my short sleeves are solids. Gonna have to correct that.
C - LOVE the stripe dress and all of your colorful layers. The necklaces/scarfs MAKE your outfits.
As always, both of you are simply adorable.

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by girls!

suriya said...

Your excellent guidelines will be of great help to many. Nice post. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

Target Tops

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...