Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A question for YOU

Heather and I would like to say "Thanks" again for following us!!


I have a question for those that follow or just read our blog.


I have a DSLR camera and I am scared to death to take it places.  Usually when we go out I just bring my point and shoot camera because it's easier to carry and also because if something were to happen to it I would be heart broken.

It sounds silly...I know...to have a good camera and leave it at home.

Heather always says "You didn't bring your good camera".


So, for those that have a DSLR camera what camera do you grab when you go out anywhere, family gatherings, vacations, etc??


If you do bring your DSLR camera do you have a small bag you take with you? How do you carry it around?? The bag I have for my DSLR camera is huge and I couldn’t imagine carrying it around with me when I already have a diaper bag and purse to carry around!


And I know these pics have nothing to do with this post but I couldn't do a post without pics.


Any feedback would be much appreciated!


We had a great weekend and will tell you all about it later this week!


I hope you all have a FABULOUS week!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amber said...

I have a Jo Totes Bag (http://jototes.com/) that I LOVE! I can combine my camera, diaper bag & purse into one with it!! It has removeable cushion dividers so this weekend at the ranger game I put the cushions in the diaper bag to protect my camera!

Lindsay said...

It is somewhat of a pain, but I bought a much smaller carrying case that will fit the camera & then I stuff it in my purse! I just can't be without it!

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks for the feedback girls! I will have to check those out!

Amber...we we to the Rangers game this weekend too and had a good time!

Amber said...

I was going to say I have a jo totes bag as well I just ordered the milly and I love it. I also do photography professionally so, when I only need a lens or two this is what I will carry instead of my bigger lowerpro bag. I will be taking my new milly with me to NY for vaca. I am a bit scared as too take my newer dslr with me. Now I am deciding if I want to take just my 40D which i have for a back up camera or my favorite 7d but that is trusty too so if something happened... well that wouldn't be good... any advice on that would be good??? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...