Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday!!!

We really didn't mean to turn our one "Friday Randoms" post into a weekly thing...but it looks like we did.  Ha! Oh, well....its a nice way to keep up with stuff that we can't always blog about. 

Last Saturday, Courtney's SIL (April) brought over these Easter baskets filled with all kinds of goodies.  Austin, Aydrie, and Ace would like to say... THANKS Aunt April!


I made these cute cupcakes for our Easter last Sunday. 
Aren't they cute?? Thanks to my friend, Kelsey, for the rainbow idea. She'll be posting a tutorial over at her blog soon.




Jared's birthday was on Sunday and I got him this nice little birthday present. We had a hard time getting it home. The first one flew out of the back of the truck and was completely destroyed. Luckily, the nice people at Lowes, swapped it out for a new one!
My school is participating in Ennis' Relay for Life this year. Me, and about 40 teachers from my school, will be walking tonight to raise money for Cancer research. We had these cute shirts made to represent our team. We are also the top team in money raised to support the cause!


People have asked about my jewelry hangers and how they look with my jewelry on them.... so I thought I would let you all see.


This one holds all of my earings.


And this one is home to all of my necklace accessories.


Chelsea went to the Dr. on Wednesday and Miss Lillie is measuring right on time. We will have to wait a few more weeks to meet our new niece.


Tomorrow night we are all going to a yearly event called, The Harley Davidson Giveaway. Our Dad is a member of a local club called The Knights of Columbus, and almost ever year we attend this event. Last year our SIL and cousin, Chelsea and Jordan, were the lucky winners of the Harley. Maybe one of us will be next!


We hope you all have a great weekend! We are so looking forward to ours!

TGIF!

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Coleman's said...

Um... you just picked up a new follower!
I love your projects! My husband and I bought a house in Novenber and are busy renovating/rebuilding ...lol... but this summer, when I am out of school (i'm a teacher) and he is at work... I have some of your diy projects on my to do list!
Keep up the awesome blogging!

www.thehumbleabode.blogspot.com

Courtney and Heather said...

Thank you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...