Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday!!


This is just going to be a post with lots of random things.  I  always have stuff that goes on during the week/weeks and sometimes I don't get a change to share. You may or may not care but thought this would be a fun way to share.




When we put Ace on the floor this week to play he was all over the place!  I know he is going to take off crawling any day now.  He will get on his hands and knees and rock back and forth and also scoot all over the place.  This is where he ended up the other night and he got upset because he was stuck!




Heather and I bought tickets to Kenny Chesney this past week and we are so excited!! Heather LOVES Kenny Chesney!!  We will be going to the new Cowboys stadium to see him. 

While we were at the Rangers game last weekend I got a pic of the Cowboys stadium.  We can't wait!





I am loving these Rompers and I am happy they are still in style this summer.  Last summer I was prego with Ace and couldn't have fit in one if I tried. I am hoping I can find me one.




I am also loving this shirt from VS PINK. I decided to purchase it this week since we are going to another Rangers game in May. I have some red jewelery that will go good with it. Yes...I am already thinking about what I will wear to the game in May!




This weekend I was updating my iPhone and came across these two apps I had downloaded when I had Ace and thought I would share.

Chelsea....you may like these!

The first one is Eat Sleep Lite.   This app really helped us keep track of all of Ace's feeding.  I had a very hard time of keeping up with all his feeding. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or if I still had my pregnancy brain.

I used this app for about 3 months and I am sad to say I really don't need it anymore. I had a really hard time deleting it because it had all of our feeding in it since the first day we brought Ace home from the hospital.

The second one is LifePhoto.   I took a picture of Ace everyday with my iPhone and this app would save it and categorize the pics by age...like one day old, one month old, etc.  It was fun to use when he was first born because he changed so much week to week. 



I am so glad it is finally FRIDAY.  It has been a very long week.  Heather and I are on a mission this weekend to find a cute outfit for the Kenny Chesney concert.  I am sure we will not have any trouble.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...